Goal: Be alerted if your machine experiences an error after hours.
Perhaps the error happens early enough in the evening to come in and fix the problem. If it happens in the wee hours of the morning, at least the operator will know that when he walks in the door he needs to go straight to the machine, not the water cooler.
- Make sure the appropriate individual(s) as setup as contacts. This example assume you’ve setup a contact named, “Operator”.
- An input has been wired in parallel with the red light on the Swiss machine and has been renamed, “Red light”.
- Go to the Notifications screen
- Touch the “New” button, and configure the details as listed below:
- Event Name: Swiss #102
- Description: Lights out, overnight
- Input: Red light
- Trigger: On
- Change exists for: 30 seconds
- All Day: N
- Start Time: 4:00 pm
- End Time: (next day)8:00 am
- Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Start Date: n/a
- End Date: n/a
- Contacts: Operator
- Message Type: SMS (text message)
- Message: Swiss machine #102 is down, please come in to fix the problem. Thank you!
- Touch Save
Step 16- go enjoy dinner without wondering about your machine.
If you would like assistance configuring an event for your needs, please contact us at (715) 318-1059.