Goal: Get running efficiency reports from your machines throughout a shift. Use a line graph to get a visual indication of the reason for any dip in efficiency.
You may wish to see a report part way through a shift or even hour by hour during a shift. The key to getting this is to create multiple shift reports that have the same start time, but staggered end times.
Lets imagine we’re creating reports for a pick and place machine that runs Monday through Friday during first shift. Reports will be delivered every two hours; so we’ll make 4 reports.
- Make sure the appropriate individual(s) are setup as contacts. We’ll be sending to a contact named, “Production Manager”.
- You may also want to name the inputs according to how Nanospark is wired to your machine. In these examples, we’ve named the inputs “Production”, “Alarm” and “Setup”.
- Go to the Reports screen
- Touch the “New” button, and configure the details as listed below.
- Event Name: PnP Hourly- 10am (then 12pm, 2pm, End of Day)
- Input(s): Production, Alarm, Setup
- Type: Line Graph (all points)
- Contact(s): Production Manager
- By shift:
- Start Time: 8:00am
- End Time: 10:00am